DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't sync rc to aircraft since crash and rear arm replacement

wattermelon1

Reactions
I've tried with 2 different controllers and same errors either "disconnected" or "aircraft not connected". When I hook my phone up to the controller and turn it on it goes right to the app and the app has the blue connected on it and the aircraft briefly says "GPS mode" or "ready to fly" which after a half second goes away to black "disconnected" and "attitude mode". Help.

• Make sure your RC/Wifi switch is in RC.
  • Do you get video when you first turn it on or at any time?
  • Did your core board get wet or damaged?
  • How about your gimbal?
-Checked the RC switch
-No video on the first turn
-core board did not appear to be damaged and did not get wet
- when I first crashed it I thought the gimbal was messed up but I think it was the usual floppy around gimbal when turned off and I imagined the entire thing being worse than it was having just gone through a traumatic experience..

The emotions I felt as I watched my drone crash (in super slow motion and you can imagine my deep slowed down the voice in the background screaming "Noooooooooooooo"), the way I felt is probably the same as if my kid was on it. SHeer terror.

When I got home and inspected it the gimbal was fine. no gimbal errors show just "disconnected" or "can't connect"

Update on connection issue:
After updating the newest firmware and using the USB cord for the controller (which i had tried before with negative results) it worked. Only for about 1 flight during which the camera got very laggy and i got the "disconnected"message. Now when i try to fly the app gives me the blue "ready to fly message" for about 10 seconds and then turns into the black "disconnected" message. Any ideas?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun