DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't take the DJI quiz due to error. Worried!

net_slayer

Reactions
Hi guys,

Just looking for some advice as DJI have been of no help so far. I've been prompted to take the quiz a few times now and every time i try i get the following error;

https://quiz.djicdn.com
Error: 800: questionnaire was not found.

I end up clearing the error and exiting the quiz as it won't load. This is on an iPhone and i am connected to the internet every time i try, either out in the field or at home on wifi. I've also tried several time through last week on different days.

Anyone else had this problem? Is there anything i can do as i'm scared of being locked out through no fault of my own.

Many thanks.

Don’t worry about it. It’s not mandatory. And you won’t get locked out. I suspect they no longer run the quiz that’s why it can’t be found.

Haven't seen the quiz around for a few months. Where are you from and what version of FW, software are you running. You might need to update.

As far as i'm aware everything should be up to date. FW is the most recent as it confirms upon connection. DJI GO 4 is v4.2.12. A friend at work was able to complete his quiz for his new Mavic Air no problem last week which has me even more confused.

Forgot to add, i'm in the UK.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada