DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Canyonlands National Park

MPone

Reactions

Canyonlands National Park in southeastern Utah is known for its dramatic desert landscape carved by the Colorado River. Island in the Sky is a huge, flat-topped mesa with panoramic overlooks. Established in 1964, the park preserves 527 square miles of colorful landscape that has eroded into countless canyons, mesas, arches, and buttes by the Colorado River and its tributaries. The Colorado and Green rivers divide the park into four districts: Island in the Sky, the Needles, the Maze, and the rivers themselves. While these areas share a primitive desert atmosphere, each retains its own character and offers different opportunities for exploration.

Nice footage and documentation of another beautiful park. We were there many years ago. Caught a sunset through the arch. To comment on the above, it is illegal to fly here, but if you look carefully at this footage there are no drone shots. Shots seem to be well performed using the other video sources like Osmo OM4 or iPhone or Osmo Pocket. In my opinion, there are no drone shots in this video.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: MPone and deanbush

Canyonlands National Park in southeastern Utah is known for its dramatic desert landscape carved by the Colorado River. Island in the Sky is a huge, flat-topped mesa with panoramic overlooks. Established in 1964, the park preserves 527 square miles of colorful landscape that has eroded into countless canyons, mesas, arches, and buttes by the Colorado River and its tributaries. The Colorado and Green rivers divide the park into four districts: Island in the Sky, the Needles, the Maze, and the rivers themselves. While these areas share a primitive desert atmosphere, each retains its own character and offers different opportunities for exploration.
Gorgeous! Keep 'em coming. I suppose this was not taken with a drone? Otherwise, remember national and state parks are off limits for drones.

Reactions: MPone
Gorgeous! Keep 'em coming. I suppose this was not taken with a drone? Otherwise, remember national and state parks are off limits for drones.
If you review his posts of this trip through the west and the national parks, all of his photography is being done with non-drone video cameras.

If you review his posts of this trip through the west and the national parks, all of his photography is being done with non-drone video cameras.
Interesting that he would tag the "2 Pro" in the post description if not using one.

Interesting that he would tag the "2 Pro" in the post description if not using one.
Not really
There is no allowance or accommodation in the selection list for non drone sources!
I have been submitting stuff on Africa and Chile having nothing to do with drones but there no other options on the list I also put down my m2p

Not really
There is no allowance or accommodation in the selection list for non drone sources!
I have been submitting stuff on Africa and Chile having nothing to do with drones but there no other options on the list I also put down my m2p
The moderator could consider adding other sources

Nice footage and documentation of another beautiful park. We were there many years ago. Caught a sunset through the arch. To comment on the above, it is illegal to fly here, but if you look carefully at this footage there are no drone shots. Shots seem to be well performed using the other video sources like Osmo OM4 or iPhone or Osmo Pocket. In my opinion, there are no drone shots in this video.

Dale
Miami
Dale, You’re spot on right!

Fantastic composition using a fantastic location. Really had me fooled that some clips were not taken with a drone. Great work!

Not really

There’re no other choices other than to chose the closest option.
I've never posted in the photo/video forum, so I'm not sure how it works. But I noticed that where you type your title for a new post, the drop-down with the different models begins with "no prefix". Thought there might be an option to leave it like that without a model type.

Nonetheless, it's a very nice video. Canyonlands is on my list for my next trip back to Moab.

Excellent footage. What video camera did you use? I have a DJI Osmo Action Cam, it looks really good, but not near as good as yours. Maybe post production?

I've never posted in the photo/video forum, so I'm not sure how it works. But I noticed that where you type your title for a new post, the drop-down with the different models begins with "no prefix". Thought there might be an option to leave it like that without a model type.

Nonetheless, it's a very nice video. Canyonlands is on my list for my next trip back to Moab.
I can't select no prefix. It won't allow me to get by until I select something. Glad you like the video.

Reactions: okw
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3