DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Capturing Audio

Vunda Air

Reactions
Hi All-

Is there away to capture cached audio using DJI Go 4 on an iPad 2 AND get it to transfer when you d/l that file to computer? I get it to play when connected to MA but it goes away when I try to access in post...

I’ve learned from this forum a lot so thanks for all you scholars out there!

Thanks

Hi All-

Is there away to capture cached audio using DJI Go 4 on an iPad 2 AND get it to transfer when you d/l that file to computer? I get it to play when connected to MA but it goes away when I try to access in post...

I’ve learned from this forum a lot so thanks for all you scholars out there!

Thanks
The audio is cached to your DJI Go 4 app with the cached video not to the SD card so what you’d have to do is save the cached video to your iPad’s photos app and then send it to your computer via usb or airdrop from your iPad. Then download the high quality video from the SD card.

In post sync the HD video with the video cache file and delete the cache video leaving the audio.

Having said all that it might be easier to just record the audio with the iPads built in voice recorder app and then transfer it. Even at 720p those cache files can take up a lot of room and can be annoying because Photos app doesn’t have an easy way to check the resolution of a video so they are easy to get mixed up

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61