DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care Refresh (or +) notice

ff22

Reactions
I got an email from DJI suggesting that my Care Refresh was going to expire in 7 days and to renew. I figured I might just do it but when I visited the site, it said there was an existing "policy" or whatever.

"Your DJI Care Refresh will expire in 7 days.

But now with DJI Care Refresh you can extend your Care Refresh and..."

Looking over my records I now realize that they were wrong. I got the Zoom in Oct and did renew so it runs till this coming Oct. So while the email was in error, their records are probably correct.

Anyone else get such a notice?

Reactions: E90RAW
I got an email from DJI suggesting that my Care Refresh was going to expire in 7 days and to renew. I figured I might just do it but when I visited the site, it said there was an existing "policy" or whatever.

Looking over my records I now realize that they were wrong. I got the Zoom in Oct and did renew so it runs till this coming Oct. So while the email was in error, their records are probably correct.

Mine expires on the 5/27 for my M2, so I was poking around today 5/12 and just purchased +. I had to enter the s/n during the purchase, and the dates were right in line with what my refresh dates were. I was wondering if I would receive a notification, and I was also wondering if purchasing + early would cut refresh dates short, but it didn't. + starts on 5/28 just like it should. I still wonder if I will get a reminder for extending it once the 27th gets closer.

If anyone reading this wonders, you can check the status of your refresh here: DJI

I found from my own experience DJI Refresh is good value but unfortunately Refresh Plus is not available in all the countries; can't get one in the UK after Refresh expired, sad.

You are lucky that you can extend the insurance. I wrote to the support service, and they told me that there is no such option for Ireland. Insurance is only for one year when buying a Drone. I would like to know if this is only for Ireland, or it concerns some other countries?

You are lucky that you can extend the insurance. I wrote to the support service, and they told me that there is no such option for Ireland. Insurance is only for one year when buying a Drone. I would like to know if this is only for Ireland, or it concerns some other countries?

Same in UK :-(

• Sad
Reactions: Mr Shamrok
Well, I probably missed the window but it is because of the rather vague email telling me about the renewal. I finally figured out it for the the DJI Osmo Action Camera and not a drone. Nothing in the email suggested it was the Action Camera

Sorry to hear some of you are limited in renewing refresh outside of the US.

Reactions: Mr Shamrok
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose