DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care refresh plan for the M2EA

SladeSteele07

Reactions
I purchased my M2EA a couple of days ago. I wanted to get the care refresh plan on it but have no idea how to do it. It's not available on line and I've been trying to contact support for two days without any response. Does anybody know if it's even possible? And if so how much it costs?

Really? So, in effect, the Care Refresh is included in the purchase price??
That was my understanding, and what is stated on the DJI website store. If there was anything else that needed to be done then I didn't do it. I haven't needed to test this however.

Warranty Notice​
Up to two replacements at a low price can be offered within one year after the product is activated. US & Canada: $520 for the first replacement and $580 for the second replacement. EU: €430 for the first replacement and €480 for the second replacement. UK: £390 for the first replacement and £450 for the second replacement. For details on the warranty periods of individual components, please visit DJI’s after-sales policies page.​

The first time I booted up the Enterprise Advanced it registered me for DJI Care Enterprise (Formerly Enterprise Shield).
If you want to check your status for DJI Care Enterprise Follow these Directions:

Get to the DJI Pilot screen
1636685281235.png

Press the hamburger in the upper right-hand corner.
Then choose the DJI Care Enterprise option ( I cannot screen shot it as it is a disappear type dropdown)

You can go to activate or to check status of DJI Care Enterprise

1636685832505.png

But as mentioned you received a complimentary 1 year Basic DJI Care Enterprise with your purchase. Before 1 year is up, revisit and buy it for a second year. Unfortunately they only allow you to do this for two years.

1636685941229.png
1636685956743.png

Here is my proof of registration showing my DJI Care Enterprise current status.

1636686016333.png

The biggest reason that I bought this drone as opposed to the Autel thermal offerings is this accident protection plan. For me to spend a large amount of money on an aircraft I need to have some type of insurance on it. Autel needs to up their game in this aspect as their competing Autel Care so far does not offer support towards their enterprise type drones and until they do I cannot buy their product.

As there is only a small number of active Enterprise Advanced owners on this forum please do share data and insights on this aircraft as I have more things I want to test than I do time.

I have only flown it a few times so far and I'm trying to get used to the identification capabilities of the thermal. I took it up last night and spotted three coyote and was able to follow them through the woods a bit. But definitely it's hard to see things on the ground through a thicker canopy. I also use the spotlights and I was amazed at how bright they are.

Reactions: jaja6009
We just had a SAR for a missing person. Unfortunately the time of day was 1100 hours so the trees had soaked up quite a bit of solar loading and the trunks appeared warm. Also the area involved was at least 70% pine trees, and along with the leaves type trees made the canopy too thick. We stated to the agency that called us on Mutual Aid that the conditions present made using the thermal sensor a much less than optimum setting.

I still have my fingers crossed that the aircraft gets a large firmware update to add some more features to the thermal such as locking the range/span and maybe isotherms.

I still marvel though at the resolution offered on the thermal for the price paid. Tonight I obtained images to make a thermal orthomap, then when finished spotted a cat from 300 ft away and then easily followed it from 200' AGL through tall grass, bushes and trash bins.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada