DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care Refresh refund?

scoobie77

Reactions
Two weeks ago I flew my new Mavic 2 Pro into a sailboat shroud, and it now lies at the bottom of the river. It was covered by Care Refresh, but without the actual drone that I can return to DJI, I guess I have to eat the loss. Is there a way to get a refund on Care Refresh since it will not serve me going forward?

I believe the only way you can get a refund is to return the drone (as in for a refund from the seller). I think there was one other stipulation also but it eludes my memory. Might be worth a call to DJI for confirmation, though. It would be nice if they'd at least do a prorated refund.

I believe the only way you can get a refund is to return the drone (as in for a refund from the seller). I think there was one other stipulation also but it eludes my memory. Might be worth a call to DJI for confirmation, though. It would be nice if they'd at least do a prorated refund.
The fine print makes it pretty clear that no drone, no fix, but I can't find any reference to my situation.

Two weeks ago I flew my new Mavic 2 Pro into a sailboat shroud, and it now lies at the bottom of the river. It was covered by Care Refresh, but without the actual drone that I can return to DJI, I guess I have to eat the loss. Is there a way to get a refund on Care Refresh since it will not serve me going forward?
You have the flightlogs which should give a fairly accurate location for its dive, why not go fishing? For a M2P I think I would unless there a beasties in there that are dangerous.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb