DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care Refresh

Joeblow

Premium Pilot
Reactions
My new Mavic Air 2 arrived, and I want the Care Refresh insurance. The form will not accept the serial number (copied from the box and same as inside battery case). What am I missing?

Good idea, I'll give it a try, and thanks for responding.
The zeros or ohs look exactly the same, so I tried all ohs to no avail.
I left a message with DJI Refresh customer service with the same question. But I was hoping to get this done today. I appreciate your idea though.

The zeros or ohs look exactly the same, so I tried all ohs to no avail.
I left a message with DJI Refresh customer service with the same question. But I was hoping to get this done today. I appreciate your idea though.
I think your best to just wait for support to answer you. Unfortunet but want to make sure your covered in case anything happens.

I would ring, dont wait for any reply to email or message......from my experience anyway. I am still awaiting near 2 weeks now. I ended up taking insurance out separately. They might be more responsive with a claim, but initial experience has put me off. Besides i am covered for more and £50 excess, works out better......hopefully.

My new Mavic Air 2 arrived, and I want the Care Refresh insurance. The form will not accept the serial number (copied from the box and same as inside battery case). What am I missing?
That’s a great idea that’s what I was going to say zeros are more oblong and The letter O is more of a circle

That’s a great idea that’s what I was going to say zeros are more oblong and The letter O is more of a circle
Thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it. Here is a photo of photo of the S/N:
63E0DD5F-290B-441B-BEB1-91BD9D64B112.jpeg
They all look the same to me; do you see differences? Zeros were tried first, then Os, all to no avail.
Next to do: Call. Good suggestions all; this is a great site!

I was able to pay for refresh through the app while activating the drone. It already auto filled my S/N etc..is this what you mean?

I was able to pay for refresh through the app while activating the drone. It already auto filled my S/N etc..is this what you mean?
Thanks! Going through the app worked, now I could go fly but it’s raining?! And thanks to all for your comments.

Reactions: dawgpilot and Wick
I always worry about zeros and ohs, Telling the difference

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851