DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carisbrook Castle, Isle of Wight.

mikeroycollins

Reactions
I was actually getting some shots for a local running club, but while I was there, it would have been rude not to :).

Reactions: Derlisz
Cool video mate.

Couple of observations...

You use Vimeo. Me too, can't stand YouTube lol :rolleyes:

Out of interest, did you use a ND filter on that capture?

I'm not long back from IoW, didn't pick the best week to go, the weather was pretty bad. Did all the usual touristy places like Needles etc but the fog (in June!!) was so bad you couldn't even see the lighthouse!

Nice island though - if a bit hilly :p

Reactions: mikeroycollins
Cool video mate.

Couple of observations...

You use Vimeo. Me too, can't stand YouTube lol :rolleyes:

Out of interest, did you use a ND filter on that capture?

I'm not long back from IoW, didn't pick the best week to go, the weather was pretty bad. Did all the usual touristy places like Needles etc but the fog (in June!!) was so bad you couldn't even see the lighthouse!

Nice island though - if a bit hilly :p
Thanks for the feedback
I only use a polarised filter, the heap £6 from eBay, the rest I do in the editor. This has no colour processing done to it, just cutting

Like Vimeo as the compression is Les brutal, and as we all fly following the drone code, I can't be accused of making money from the advertising :)

Thanks for the feedback
I only use a polarised filter, the heap £6 from eBay, the rest I do in the editor. This has no colour processing done to it, just cutting

Like Vimeo as the compression is Les brutal, and as we all fly following the drone code, I can't be accused of making money from the advertising :)
The Needles are cool, but if you get the light just right, the chalk cliff on the South side, looks just like a polar bear
Now the national trust want you to file flight plans and stuff, don't know if I am going to get that shot.

They do?!
If you fly from their sites, yes they do, along with full insurance. With this flight I stayed outside of the property boundary and above 50 meters. Both English Heritage and the National Trust now operate these requirements.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser