DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cartoon like display on iPhone

AusDeano

Reactions
bd2106dcbe7b03fd36557b2b64094bd7.jpg

Please see my Avatar &/or above screenshot.. cartoon looking image displayed when shooting on my machine out of the box

I’m a first time Mavic Owner (pro platinum)
Is this something I can fix up in settings?

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Looks like I’ll need a new cable if I’m to use the side, but I’m seriously considering iPad mount

Any suggestions on the best ones?

I went with a mavmount 3, it is made very well.
Mavmount 3 you also have to select the correct device clamp.

I am using the Mavmount as well, got the blue one. I have a Ipad Air 2 mounted on it and the balance is great, does not fall over when you put it down.

Ya it does, the controller is under the Ipad, but i fly from the display on the Ipad. Bigger, better, in color and have more control of all the options..

Thanks MPP, great to be here!!

Tofino.. sorry I’m a noob but isn’t the controller more reliable?
If you control on wifi, isn’t the controller off?

bd2106dcbe7b03fd36557b2b64094bd7.jpg

Please see my Avatar &/or above screenshot.. cartoon looking image displayed when shooting on my machine out of the box

I’m a first time Mavic Owner (pro platinum)
Is this something I can fix up in settings?

I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and I’ve never seen a cartoon looking filter type issue. Maybe it’s the camera settings.

Does the iPad impede the view of the remote?
Most mounts do. The SKYREAT Extended mount has a longer arm that allows the tablet to be positioned in a location that doesn't block the remote controller. See it in action here.

1547986818043.png

You can find a complete list of other commonly used tablet mounts here.

The Mavic is always being controlled by the RC. You are just viewing the video output on the display on the Ipad along with the telemetry from the Mavic. Plug the lightning cable into the USB port on the rc and then into the Ipad and it communicates with the rc.

Actually many of the Mavics can be set to Wifi mode where you control the AC directly by the mobile device.
Some have accidentally bumped the switch and couldn't connect the RC.

0742143eda5b66f432329d9d7419abf9.jpg

I’m still having issues with my display as you can see... can people please share screenshots of what they see?

I’ve reset camera settings.. I’ve used both USB ports and several cables including a brand new one.

Could iPhone firmware update help? I’m a number of updates behind but don’t like doing them unless I have to

0742143eda5b66f432329d9d7419abf9.jpg

I’m still having issues with my display as you can see... can people please share screenshots of what they see?

I’ve reset camera settings.. I’ve used both USB ports and several cables including a brand new one.

Could iPhone firmware update help? I’m a number of updates behind but don’t like doing them unless I have to

There are filters that you can turn on in the camera settings. Make sure that it’s on normal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242