DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case, bag, backpack?

tjshelton

Reactions
Any recommendations on a carrying case for the Mavic? I'd like to carry 2 extra batteries (not including the one installed in the Mavic, spare rotors, RC with a tablet adapter installed, charger, and room for a large tablet.

Any recommendations on a carrying case for the Mavic? I'd like to carry 2 extra batteries (not including the one installed in the Mavic, spare rotors, RC with a tablet adapter installed, charger, and room for a large tablet.

35318ddb02697a233fe85a524fdcfe8a.jpg
I bought this bag on amazon. It holds everything that's in flymore combo. It also has my sun shield and landing gear extenders. Also a pocket on the back for a iPad mini or other tablet.

Reactions: tjshelton
Have had THIS backpack now 2 months love it, holds 4 batteries total, have taken two trips to Mexico from So cal and holds all I need including the charger they sell that will charge all three batterie and controller and ipad mini at same time, just carry on the plane easy peasy! Keep in mind it say's waterproof, but the zipper on mine isn't, hope they update it soon!

You may consider about the EVA carrying case, which will protect the items well. We are the manufacturer, specializing in OEM and Customizing the game console carrying cases. www.gaoda-evacase.com

Reactions: radman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas