DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case for Mavic Pro, 3 batteries, remote, crystal sky, chargers/cables

mavic14

Reactions
I looked around and can't seem to find a good case for all of these things. Ideally I'd like it to be a pelican, but have the insets so that they all fit perfect rather than have the foam come and me have to take it out (it always seems to fall apart this way). Anyone have any good cases to keep everything together?

Thx!

Im in the same situation. I have a Go Professional case but just added Crystal Sky 5.5 with no where to put it in the case. I have it on a Mavmount so I may just put it in the fly more bag and tote it along with the case

I may have just figured out a good method. I had a pelican 1400 lying around and it all seems to fit. The cables are just kind of on top but here's some pics.

7dc7fada34def4318bfdf3d97c925a60.jpg

It's not perfect but it's all pretty smug. This is what's in there. Mavic Pro, 3 batteries, ND polar filters, remote, crystal sky 5.5 with battery, extra propellers, 2 cables

I have a couple of hard case that I don't use and just ordered some Kaizen foam I like it a lot more then Pelicans pick n pluck foam, it doesn't fall apart and you can really cut it out into any shape.

Yeah I don't like the pelican foam either. Where'd you buy the kaizen foam from?

I may have just figured out a good method. I had a pelican 1400 lying around and it all seems to fit. The cables are just kind of on top but here's some pics.
What mount do you use with the Crystalsky and have you had any problems with it disconnecting or anything. I plan on buying it this week I have the Mavmount and plan on buying the right mount for it. I really like the Shapeways mount so it's not covering the RC up I will probably pick that one up also since their not to expensive.

Yeah right now I just have the Velcro mount which is simple but I purchased the shapeways mount and it should be here this week

Right now I just connected to the Mavic controller through USB and then micro USB into the crystal sky monitor. I'm not sure if that's the right way, does anyone know what the best method is?

I looked around and can't seem to find a good case for all of these things. Ideally I'd like it to be a pelican, but have the insets so that they all fit perfect rather than have the foam come and me have to take it out (it always seems to fall apart this way). Anyone have any good cases to keep everything together?

Thx!
You can use Platis-Dip on the pick-n-pull foam to hold the remaining squares together. Spray it on liberally after you pluck out the holes you need.

Do a search in ebay for its the perfect thickness for most hard cases, I picked up a piece for around $32 and it's 24" x 48" the seller is woodcraft_supply
Fastcap Kaizen Foam 57mm (2-1/4") Black

We have a couple models coming up in a couple weeks for the Crystal Sky. A dedicated area in the case just for it.

Yeah I don't like the pelican foam either. Where'd you buy the kaizen foam from?

Pelican sells “solid” replacement foam for all their cases so you can make the cut-outs any way you like. I buy their foam and re-cut it to fit my gun cases when I mod my weapons.

This is what I use ....

47f208e11bd1ef87c975fed42eaccd6b.jpg

Reactions: The Ghost
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica