DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cases?????

hidaven

Reactions
Please post your beautiful 3rd party cases so we may avoid the DJI raping for their offering.

Reactions: Marc2017
Just use the forum search with the word case and you'll come up with lots of suggestions.

I will be doing a review series on my channel for the entire MC-Cases line, which includes 2 hard cases and 1 backpack. They appear to be very high-end and are out of Germany.

Mine cost me $5. Its $10 when not part of a pack.

jump to 12m5s seems time links dont work here.

IMG_7258.JPG I picked up a case at Canadian Tire. Was $139. but went on sale fir $69. Made in Italy, it has the pluck & pull foam. Wife did the graphics on it but we haven't received the Mavic Pro Fly More combo yet. Supposed to ship on the 25th.

Attachments

• IMG_7259.JPG
    IMG_7259.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 197
View attachment 1235 I picked up a case at Canadian Tire. Was $139. but went on sale fir $69. Made in Italy, it has the pluck & pull foam. Wife did the graphics on it but we haven't received the Mavic Pro Fly More combo yet. Supposed to ship on the 25th.
Very nice case! The MC cases I am reviewing have the same exact shell, but the foam is custom cut. Did your wife make the bubble sticker that's on the top as well?

Reactions: Wing Dude
IMG_7261.JPG Thanks. Yes she made the top one as well. She designed the graphic then "doomed" it. I went with the pluck and pull foam because I can add a few other items that I wanted to take with me. She's done all our graphics for my restorations and projects. I love her work.

Reactions: dam and Easty
View attachment 1239 Thanks. Yes she made the top one as well. She designed the graphic then "doomed" it. I went with the pluck and pull foam because I can add a few other items that I wanted to take with me. She's done all our graphics for my restorations and projects. I love her work.
Is she in the business or is it just a hobby? I would love to purchase some, but haven't found a vendor yet.

DSC00048.JPG
Is she in the business or is it just a hobby? I would love to purchase some, but haven't found a vendor yet.

Pretty much just in house stuff for us. I needed custom stuff done and always had trouble finding the right person to do the right designs so she picked up the torch and it was like the heavens opened up lol.

Nice case, good find. What's the name of it, is it a gun case, I don't see it on Crappy Tire Online?
Thanks

Thanks, I see they have it tagged as a Tool Box, never thought to search tools boxes, sheesh. LOL
I'll check it out, looks like a descent case.
They are they are a nice box. They are big enough for sone extras when they come out such as googles

Who needs to carry a case when you can wear one of these:

It's a case I had for an old nav unit I never used. Just cut holes and used the preform from the mavic box.
Thanks! Imust make one.. this is the best thing out. What navigation unit?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N