DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Casey Neistat reviews Mavic Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, sir. If interested, you can see a bunch of reviews from others they gave one to here:

Mavic Air Reviews

Reactions: Johnmcl7
He does mention wifi issues right at the end, in comparison to the Mavic Pro. Definitely a concern of mine.

Still want one.

Sigh.

Casey getting too fancy with camera tricks now and not enough review for me.

This dude is the real deal.

I love iPhonedo but with each new DJI review he does it becomes more and more of **** kissing of DJI and less review. His Mavic Pro review was AMAZING and clearly done over a long period of time and the detail and footage showed, I think it resulted in DJI giving him the Spark and now the Mavic Air early and both reviews have been clearly done in a short rush to make the launch date. The new Mavic Air review was clearly all filmed the same day he got it and in terrible cloudy and dreary conditions (probably because there was no time, maybe he got it yesterday and had to work with what he had weather-wise) and so the whole thing is rushed and the comparisons he did are just a regurgitating of the DJI specs from the boxes and manuals. There is no real careful breakdown of the camera and drone performance from a personal perspective like he did in the past, just a rushed attempt to gush over the latest DJI drone, make sure his video was ready by today, and ensure he continues to get the latest DJI drones in advance. I still like his videos but you have to take all of these early videos with a big grain of salt...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love iPhonedo but with each new DJI review he does it becomes more and more of a a** kissing of DJI and less review. His Mavic Pro review was AMAZING and clearly done over a long period of time and the detail and footage showed, I think it resulted in DJI giving him the Spark and now the Mavic Air early and both reviews have been clearly done in a short rush to make the launch date. The new Mavic Air review was clearly all filmed the same day he got it and in terrible cloudy and dreary conditions (probably because their was no time, maybe he got it yesterday and to work with what he had weather-wise) and so the whole thing is rushed and the comparisons he did are just a regurgitating of the DJI specs from the boxes and manuals. There is no real careful breakdown of the camera and drone performance from a personal perspective like he did in the past, just a rushed attempt to gush over the latest DJI drone, make sure his video was ready by today, and ensure he continues to get the latest DJI drones in advance. I still like his videos but you have to take all of these early videos with a big grain of salt...

His Mavic review is certainly the reason I bought it.

Reactions: boldblue737
All the reviews posted so far are from people who received early access to a Mavic Air directly from DJI. And who do you think DJI is going to send pre-release products? Probably not people who've made negative comments about DJI in the past. It's hard to be completely objective when given special privileges.

I wonder why none of these reviews are following FTC Disclosure Rules?

DJI should fix the app before making more drones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851