DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Castle Tioram, Scotland

Drumsagard

Reactions
I headed to Loch Moidart in Lochaber yesterday to photograph & film Castle Tioram (pronounced cheerum). Weather conditions turned out to be not as good as forecast, so didn’t get as much flying in as I’d have liked, in fact I spent most of my time dodging showers.
Filmed with my Mavic 2 Pro and edited in DaVinci Resolve Studio.
For info: Built in the 13th century, Castle Tioram is the ancient fortress of the MacDonalds. The castle sits on the tidal island Eilean Tioram in Loch Moidart, Lochaber, Scotland.

I headed to Loch Moidart in Lochaber yesterday to photograph & film Castle Tioram (pronounced cheerum). Weather conditions turned out to be not as good as forecast, so didn’t get as much flying in as I’d have liked, in fact I spent most of my time dodging showers.
Filmed with my Mavic 2 Pro and edited in DaVinci Resolve Studio.
For info: Built in the 13th century, Castle Tioram is the ancient fortress of the MacDonalds. The castle sits on the tidal island Eilean Tioram in Loch Moidart, Lochaber, Scotland.
Amazing country side. I liked the quality of the video and editing. The music fits in quite well.Often there’s no description of what you’re looking at. The background information on the castle makes it more interesting. Well done.

Reactions: Drumsagard
Amazing country side. I liked the quality of the video and editing. The music fits in quite well.Often there’s no description of what you’re looking at. The background information on the castle makes it more interesting. Well done.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. Thumbswayup :)???????

VERY Nicely done. Been to the area, without my drone many years ago.

Reactions: Drumsagard
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser