DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Cathedral Peak, at 13.5k, it definitely lived up to its name! Hallelujah!!!

Karlewski

Reactions
Barring a few summits in the San Juan Mountains, Cathedral Peak stands out to me as one of the coolest and most beautiful 13ers in the state of Colorado. I think my video will have you agreeing with my impressions. I do so with I could have shots TONS more drone footage among the CRAZY towers and spires during this mountain but, it was deep in the wilderness, I did what I could and I did pretty well without the drone as well. . .

That's one of the most interesting and Stunning videos I've seen, Excellent work, not the mention the Physical effort put into this Production. I really enjoyed my trips to Colorado as a teenager. :)

Your video is captivating, beautiful and like I am tagging along on your amazing hike. Those mountains as so dangerous and absolutely beautiful, especially from high up. Thanks for making and sharing these great videos.

Another fantastic trip and video Karl! I just can't get over how you're able to accomplish so much in what seems to be a short time period. I look forward to your next adventure!

Gentlemen, it’s my pleasure to have you join me. The whole thing is second nature to me now and very little trouble, the edit is way more work,lol. for me the challenge is not only summiting the peaks but re-creating the adventure to be truly lifelike for others.
I’m just finishing up the, part two, piece of this adventure and I must say, I’m very proud of the results. I couldn’t get any drone footage deep in the wilderness but I’m going to post it here anyway.
It sounds silly but it’s completely true, part of the reason I like the more extreme adventures is fatigue basically disappears when the situations are that intense. And I was super pumped for the second half, the unbelievable ridge traverse!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje