DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cell deviation

Dmascot

Reactions
My MM missions never last more than 20 minutes. I thought the cause for the shortened flight time was the 45 degree temps. But I noticed in my last flight log that my cell deviation is constantly off. The highest i saw was .015. With an average of .007. Is that considered a high deviation?

No, that's fine. Over 0.05v (or 0.5, not certain) deviation is a concern to keep a watch but not critical.
The advertised maximum 30 minutes is not totally real world. I get between 23-25 minutes myself, somewhat better than my M2Z.

Colder temperatures will indeed reduce usable capacity

My MM missions never last more than 20 minutes. I thought the cause for the shortened flight time was the 45 degree temps. But I noticed in my last flight log that my cell deviation is constantly off. The highest i saw was .015. With an average of .007. Is that considered a high deviation?
That's completely normal.
0.015 is just over 1/100th of a volt .. 0.007 is less than 1/100th of a volt.
Both are pretty close to nothing
From the specs, Max flight time under optimal conditions is listed as:
  • Max Flight Time
  • 30 minutes (measured while flying at 14 kph (8.7 mph) in windless conditions)
Very few flyers would keep their drone at a steady, slow speed for an entire flight.
Flying faster, changing direction, wind, starting and stopping would all reduce flight time from the maximum possible.
No, that's fine. Over 0.05v (or 0.5, not certain) deviation is a concern to keep a watch but not critical.
That's not particularly helpful, there's a huge difference between 0.05 and 0.5.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98