DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

cenessa down

Status
Not open for further replies.

packnrat

Reactions
well a small airplane broke apart in flight. caught fire on the way down. parts were scartered a couple blocks apart,
4 on the ground dead, pilot dead.
one house burned up.
what new rules on them?
no way a drone could have caused this much damage and lose of life.

Well that’s bad and hate it . Where was this and what’s your point about rules on them and your comment about drones.
Sounds like a tragedy to me .

down fullerton way. a suburb of los anglas
in another hobby i have the anties would already be screaming and the politacal hacks would be demanding more regs by this time in a tragedy.
but every time a drone has been acused ( even after proven there was no drone) the peps demand more regs agenst them.
i only hear crickets right now.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Well you wanted to start a thread ranting so you find a link
to it .Dont start nothing if you have nothing.

As a licensed private pilot, I can assure you that commercial and private pilots have to deal with orders of magnitude more regulations and rules that can change multiple times per month or more compared to drone operators. Accidents happen regardless of rules.

As a Pilot I find your post disturbing.

4 people on the ground died, the Pilot died, the plane ran into trouble climbing out at approx 7500 feet.

If you want General Aviation pilots to support your hobby,this is not the way to do it.

The difference between real pilots and you drone jockeys?

99.99999% of pilots follow the FAR's

How many drones were caught flying in Atlanta last week in violation of the TFR's and FAR's?

I read this forum regularly and find the lack of understanding of the basic rules of the road for flying a sUAV to be alarming.

Many of you hold Casey Neistat out there as a God, he regularly flaunted the fly responsibly concept.

The guy who hit the Blackhawk violating more FAR's than I can quote here....

Who is this idiot?

Best I could do with what I have at the moment guys . Hope I got them in order .
Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 4.39.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-04 at 4.39.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-04 at 4.40.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-04 at 4.40.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-04 at 4.42.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-04 at 4.42.28 PM.png

That ^

Matter of fact I have no idea why the OP even started this the way he did and I see this as just a very bad tragedy.I will not let this go any further than it has .
It is not drone related in the least .Got an issue with this feel free to message me.
Unknown-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929