DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Certified Private Pilot in flight videos

Rotowings

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Morning all

I have been uploading my Private Pilot videos on YouTube and was wondering if anyone is interesting in watching ?????

Here is a teaser video.. tune up the music , I am an Army Veteran and a Patriot, so you may or may not like my taste in music but there is a message here…. Enjoy !

I don't mind the music but a bit shakey on the video. Could you just suction cup a GoPro on a window, connect your phone via Wifi to your phone so you could see the video you're shooting and fly the plane to get the shots you want? If you have or could get a GoPro 10, you wouldn't have any shake problem at all. Just a thought. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Lovely subject area for a video... I always enjoy looking out the windows when landing at the NYC area airports.

But...

I agree with Dave's comment above, there's way too much shaking and quick zooming around during the video. If you are going to pan around, it needs to be much slower so as not to disorient the viewer.

I don't mind the music but a bit shakey on the video. Could you just suction cup a GoPro on a window, connect your phone via Wifi to your phone so you could see the video you're shooting and fly the plane to get the shots you want? If you have or could get a GoPro 10, you wouldn't have any shake problem at all. Just a thought. Thanks for sharing.
Sorry. That was my son holding the Sony handy cam. Years before GO PRO came out. Now I have four GoPro’s
this was my teaser video, many more to come. LOL

Familiar 172 "flight deck"; I'm still a "learner" and haven't flown the corridor as a pilot yet.

Have done the NY VFR corridor on a few occasions. Always breath-taking.
My Son , His new Girlfriend ( Hopefully more :). ) an old school friend and his GF did the Hudson River
VFR Corridor AT NIGHT AND HAD a better camera ….

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S