DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Changing from iPhone to Samsung tablet

EkartPa

Reactions
I am considering Changing from iPhone to Samsung tablet as a view screen. Will my data and history transfer over to the new device or do I have to do it manually? Is it even possible to do? Also looking for a mount for screen and controller . Any recommendations ?

With the DJI apps (GO, GO4, Fly) you shouldn’t have any problems if you sync your flights. You can go back and forth between your devices because your flight records have been synced.

I recently purchased a cheap Android tablet and all my flight records appear on it and my iPhone and I still fly with both depending on the situation.

Chris

As mentioned above from Chrislaf, it won't be a problem when you sync the device(s) with DJI.

I've been flying with a mini 4 and the occasional Droids since 2017 and haven't had any problems.

In fact, I did a test flight once to simulate a device failure and switched from the mini4 to a Droid during the flight.

The remote and the aircraft stay connected, which is good for those that have an overheat issue with some of the devices available when flying.

As long as you keep it in VLOS, it shouldn't be a problem to bring it home.

Will my data and history transfer over to the new device or do I have to do it manually? Is it even possible to do?
Sync your flight data on the phone and it should show up on any other device you install the app on.

Reactions: MA2 317
I am considering Changing from iPhone to Samsung tablet as a view screen. Will my data and history transfer over to the new device or do I have to do it manually? Is it even possible to do? Also looking for a mount for screen and controller . Any recommendations ?
Go Skyreat on the tablet holder. A little more expensive, but made of aluminum - not plastic. Love mine with my Air2 remote and Lenovo M10 Tablet. Amazon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll