DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Changing ISO with the Dial

Kelley

Reactions
I saw an older demonstration on YouTube of a way to assign ISO adjustment to the right hand dial. I can't seem to find it on my Mavic 2 Pro with the recent updates applied. Is there a way to set ISO with the right hand dial while using manual settings for the camera?

I do use the 5D button to adjust iris and shutter and would like to have a way to adjust ISO without going into the menus.

Thanks for any input.

To the best of my knowledge you cannot. In program mode the dial is used to change the Exposure Compensation. In Aperture Priority mode it will change the aperture and the shutter in Shutter Priority. I could be wrong but I've never seen a way to change it.

Reactions: JS1600
Thank you for your input. I can find no way to change it on the fly. I did find this discussion with the MP from awhile ago. How are you changing the ISO on the fly?
Just the usual way, camera settings then the ISO slider. To be honest I film at ISO 100 99% of the time anyway. If I'm shooting in manual I just use the wheel to adjust shutter speed or aperture and leave the ISO alone. The only time I adjust my ISO is when I'm flying at night shooting video.

Reactions: Thomas B
Screenshot_20190717-235815.png

I wish that wheel could be pushed in to toggle through what it controls, like it does on the Phantom remotes.

I wish that wheel could be pushed in to toggle through what it controls, like it does on the Phantom remotes.
Yes that would be nice. Not sure why they didn't other than to save a couple bucks.

I saw an older demonstration on YouTube of a way to assign ISO adjustment to the right hand dial. I can't seem to find it on my Mavic 2 Pro with the recent updates applied. Is there a way to set ISO with the right hand dial while using manual settings for the camera?

I do use the 5D button to adjust iris and shutter and would like to have a way to adjust ISO without going into the menus.

Thanks for any input.
This was a feature on older versions of DJI Go 4. Sadly DJI has removed this feature. Likely just laziness when upgrading to a new SDK.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost