DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Changing subscription preferences

twoheadlines

Reactions
A message to the Moderator or the 'Sys Admin' teams.
Twice I have attempted to change subscription preferences for this forum from 'daily' to 'weekly', including logging out and back in. There has been no change even though the subscriptions correctly reflect the choices made around two weeks ago.
Your help would be appreciated.
Nga mihi nui.

First time, not 100% certain. Second attempt, without a doubt.
I have experienced exactly the same issue with the 'YuneecPilots' forum subscription preference, hence putting my query out to Forum moderators and/or system administrators; but only after logging out and back in, as well as waiting for about two weeks.

kiaora moto patai (thank you for asking)

First time, not 100% certain. Second attempt, without a doubt.
I have experienced exactly the same issue with the 'YuneecPilots' forum subscription preference, hence putting my query out to Forum moderators and/or system administrators; but only after logging out and back in, as well as waiting for about two weeks.

kiaora moto patai (thank you for asking)
You say you reached out but did you flag one like this @clackey

I was unsure who or how I should communicate with as I could not locate a contact us type option. As such, the 'Off Topic' post was the best means I could find.
OK well you need to flag as i just did an Admin or the staff member you want for them to see it.I just flag Clackey so when he logs on he will see this.
Look in members in any of our forums and it will show all staff members for that forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143