DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Changing the way I see Photos .

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
This was a very interesting , and completely changed the way I will look at my pictures especially if i consider a super Large Print.

I have so many Storm Pictures that were not High Resolution Pics and because of that I never considered taking them to Print.
After watching this and taking the Test and seeing so many struggle I have to rethink , well just about everything. .

Let me know what score you get , it may be more like flipping a coin

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic and Mini and FPV in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Reactions: ckoerner
That is very interesting. I'd be interested in seeing the comparison between two photos with much more colour and image coverage. While difficult to see in the video, the large print looked like it had vast areas of black tones, which you wouldn't see any difference. You can see them looking closely at the sharpness of the leaves, however those areas are really small in area, much smaller than the total size of the A4 print before which they had a hard time seeing.

Reactions: DaveS
I'd also like to see this done with drone photos from a Mavic Air 2, a Mavic 2 Pro, a Phantom 4 and even an Inspire 2 with a full frame sensor and top quality lens.
I have a background in Graphic Design and would blow my clients mind when we created billboards with digital photos from 10 years ago. What many don't realize is viewing distance is key. If you print a 6 foot by 6 foot print, most people don't stand with their nose pressed against it, but rather back 5 feet or so, which allows for much lower PPI or DPI. Because car whizzing by hundreds of feet from a billboard our final printed output was usually between 15-25 ppi, which allowed you to "blow up" a 8x10 photo to extreme sizes and it still looks great from a distance.

Reactions: Gagey52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica