DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

charge mavic pro battery

ruggb

Reactions
I have a Mavic 2 and a standard charger and also a 4x charger. Neighbor gave me a crashed Mavic Pro AC. I need to charge the battery to figure out if it is worth repairing. How can I accomplish this without buying another charger?

I have a Mavic 2 and a standard charger and also a 4x charger. Neighbor gave me a crashed Mavic Pro AC. I need to charge the battery to figure out if it is worth repairing. How can I accomplish this without buying another charger?
you cant use the M2P charger as it is for a 4 cell have you asked your neighbor if he has the charger for the MP

thanks = I need to talk to the original owner. My neighbor just found it.
I also know a couple ppl with MPs, or I will get an car unit for $10.00
The M2 is a 17 volt unit, the MP is a 13V unit and the mini is an 8V unit.
I guess that translates into 4, 3, & 2 cells since Li cells are about 4V.

Your neighbor found a drone and gave it to you..... Am I reading this right?
any attempt to locate the owner?

Reactions: THE CYBORG
he knows the owner and told him he had it. The owner told him to keep it as he had already bought another.

Reactions: GregE
HE, being my neighbor, knows the owner, of the MP, and the owner, of the MP, told HIM, my neighbor, to keep it because he, the owner of the MP, already bought another one, a drone.
got it?
i sincerely hope so, its clear to me what you meant

Last edited:
Yea, after taking it apart I am not sure why I have it either. After I fix it, which I am assuming I can, I need to find a controller to test it.

Yea, after taking it apart I am not sure why I have it either. After I fix it, which I am assuming I can, I need to find a controller to test it.
Put it into WIFI mode and test it with your phone/tablet

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929