DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charged multiple times while getting subscription?

Shivers

Reactions
Hello all! So, don’t know who to ask... or who to message, so I’ll do it here and see who chimes in.
Funny, but not funny...

Other day, signed up. 5.00 fee I guess. No big deal! But, being charged 3 times for that one attempt is not so cool. I have a photo of said charges.. as I would love to get this cleared up. Happy to help and pay dues, but seeing it charged 3 times, this to me is a horrid glitch! It makes me wonder quite a lot about web sites and fees for forum access.
If someone could please advise and reach out, thanks very much!
Im sure this is a mistake, but it’s a mistake that honestly I don’t like to see... who likes extra money leaving the accounts!?

sincerely and thanks.

Hi. Gonna move this to OT but an Admin is who you should have messaged and is OK and we will get @clackey to
look at it. Sure he can fix it for you. Just give him a bit to log on. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Hello all! So, don’t know who to ask... or who to message, so I’ll do it here and see who chimes in.
Funny, but not funny...

Other day, signed up. 5.00 fee I guess. No big deal! But, being charged 3 times for that one attempt is not so cool. I have a photo of said charges.. as I would love to get this cleared up. Happy to help and pay dues, but seeing it charged 3 times, this to me is a horrid glitch! It makes me wonder quite a lot about web sites and fees for forum access.
If someone could please advise and reach out, thanks very much!
Im sure this is a mistake, but it’s a mistake that honestly I don’t like to see... who likes extra money leaving the accounts!?

sincerely and thanks.
Sorry about this. This is the first I've seen this issue but I'll dig into it and resolve it.

It’s no worries. This year the banks have hit me. Card number has been hacked twice. I’m sure it’s a glitch. Not knowing what admin to message, figure I would post here. Again, it is what it is... just a bummer with me an electronic funds this year.
Thanks for checking in to it. Really appreciate it! Great forums!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11