Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Charger and power supply

Traindriver

Reaction score
I just want to make sure I have this right in my mind before I make my Christmas list.

The CS comes with a charger, but not a power supply to plug the charging device into the wall, correct?

Grayford2012

Reaction score
Correct, the 7.85 comes with 2 batteries and a charger but you have to purchase the power supply separately.

Reactions: Ping^Spike

Traindriver

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I wanted to make sure I had the terminology right. Every one complaining about no “charger” with the CS, but looking at the “what’s in the box” description on Amazon listings and it shows a charger. But folks are calling the power supply the charger and muddying the water.

Duke56

Reaction score
Loc
Bergen County, NJ
I use this, also available on Amazon. Search for this on Amazon.com: Charging Cable for DJI Mavic 2 to CrystalSky, 5.5 inch 7.85 inch HD Screen Charging Cable You can't use it with the OEM charging brick that came with your Mavic 2. Not enough voltage. I have the after market charger pictured in the seconf image, charges three batteries at the same time as opposed to the OEM charging hub that charges batteries one at a time. Both are avilable on Amazon.
1544701954564.png
1544701967907.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cpt.Barbossa1072

Porky

Ain’t got a clue but it’s fun trying..
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Essex, England
I use this, also available on Amazon. Search for this on Amazon.com: Charging Cable for DJI Mavic 2 to CrystalSky, 5.5 inch 7.85 inch HD Screen Charging Cable You can't use it with the OEM charging brick that came with your Mavic 2. Not enough watts. I have the after market charger pictured in the seconf image, charges three batteries at the same time as opposed to the OEM charging hub that charges batteries one at a time. Both are avilable on Amazon.
View attachment 55829
View attachment 55830
Just curious, how much was the cable & charger, total price?

Cpt.Barbossa1072

Reaction score
Cable was $11 and the charger $45
Hey awesome post ! thanks for posting the link info,just ordered my cable for my CS/Ultra that Santa is bringing tomorrow ! how long does it take for the batteries to fully charge using the cable with the 3in1 charger? I also ordered that too on Amazon...

Duke56

Reaction score
Loc
Bergen County, NJ
I haven’t timed them yet. One thing though, it will charge one CS battery at a time in the CS hub. I had both in the CS hub and waited and waited and it wouldn’t charge. Removed one battery and, voila, it charged. The YX charger will charge 3 Mavic 2 batteries, RC and at that time, my IPad mini 4, all at the same time. Small hiccup, no biggie though when you consider the cost of the cable

caspian

Reaction score
has anyone seen a similar cable for the MP? I can only find them for the M2.

caspian

Reaction score
unfortunately not on the Australian Amazon that I can see. I have the blue charger with the detachable leads, no reason I can't make up a lead to go directly from the charger to the CS battery dock I suppose.

my only concern is voltage... I haven't checked the blue charger output with a meter but the DJI spec is 13.05V and the CS dock's input rating is 17.3–26.2V. the M2 charger output is 17.0-17.6V due to the 4S pack, so I guess I just answered my own question why there are no leads available for the MP charger! :(

guess I will be sticking with the Smatree brick... just wanted to avoid carrying around another lump of weight if I could avoid it.

Cpt.Barbossa1072

Reaction score
unfortunately not on the Australian Amazon that I can see. I have the blue charger with the detachable leads, no reason I can't make up a lead to go directly from the charger to the CS battery dock I suppose.

my only concern is voltage... I haven't checked the blue charger output with a meter but the DJI spec is 13.05V and the CS dock's input rating is 17.3–26.2V. the M2 charger output is 17.0-17.6V due to the 4S pack, so I guess I just answered my own question why there are no leads available for the MP charger! :(

guess I will be sticking with the Smatree brick... just wanted to avoid carrying around another lump of weight if I could avoid it.[/QUOTdude, have you checked ebay..? or

guess I will be sticking with the Smatree brick... just wanted to avoid carrying around another lump of weight if I could avoid it.
did you check www.slrdrone.com

caspian

Reaction score
I can't see a MP to Osmo charge cable adapter there, and since the voltage is too low, I suspect a thing won't exist.

Cpt.Barbossa1072

Reaction score
I use this, also available on Amazon. Search for this on Amazon.com: Charging Cable for DJI Mavic 2 to CrystalSky, 5.5 inch 7.85 inch HD Screen Charging Cable You can't use it with the OEM charging brick that came with your Mavic 2. Not enough voltage. I have the after market charger pictured in the seconf image, charges three batteries at the same time as opposed to the OEM charging hub that charges batteries one at a time. Both are avilable on Amazon.
View attachment 55829
View attachment 55830
IMG_4074.JPG

Reactions: Duke56

Cpt.Barbossa1072

Reaction score
has anyone seen a similar cable for the MP? I can only find them for the M2.
Hey what's up Capsian,here's a picture of my C/S to Mavic2 charging adapter cable ,along 5in1 charger that i just got from Amazon...So far everything is working fine saved myself a lot of hassles & some money and highly recommend it...IMG_4066.JPGIMG_4074.JPG

Canuk

Reaction score
He has a old mavic pro /// not the new mavic 2

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milebyro