DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charger and power supply

Traindriver

Reactions
I just want to make sure I have this right in my mind before I make my Christmas list.

The CS comes with a charger, but not a power supply to plug the charging device into the wall, correct?

Correct, the 7.85 comes with 2 batteries and a charger but you have to purchase the power supply separately.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Thanks guys. I wanted to make sure I had the terminology right. Every one complaining about no “charger” with the CS, but looking at the “what’s in the box” description on Amazon listings and it shows a charger. But folks are calling the power supply the charger and muddying the water.

I use this, also available on Amazon. Search for this on Amazon.com: Charging Cable for DJI Mavic 2 to CrystalSky, 5.5 inch 7.85 inch HD Screen Charging Cable You can't use it with the OEM charging brick that came with your Mavic 2. Not enough voltage. I have the after market charger pictured in the seconf image, charges three batteries at the same time as opposed to the OEM charging hub that charges batteries one at a time. Both are avilable on Amazon.
1544701954564.png
1544701967907.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cpt.Barbossa1072
I use this, also available on Amazon. Search for this on Amazon.com: Charging Cable for DJI Mavic 2 to CrystalSky, 5.5 inch 7.85 inch HD Screen Charging Cable You can't use it with the OEM charging brick that came with your Mavic 2. Not enough watts. I have the after market charger pictured in the seconf image, charges three batteries at the same time as opposed to the OEM charging hub that charges batteries one at a time. Both are avilable on Amazon.
View attachment 55829
View attachment 55830
Just curious, how much was the cable & charger, total price?

Cable was $11 and the charger $45

Hey awesome post ! thanks for posting the link info,just ordered my cable for my CS/Ultra that Santa is bringing tomorrow ! how long does it take for the batteries to fully charge using the cable with the 3in1 charger? I also ordered that too on Amazon...

I haven’t timed them yet. One thing though, it will charge one CS battery at a time in the CS hub. I had both in the CS hub and waited and waited and it wouldn’t charge. Removed one battery and, voila, it charged. The YX charger will charge 3 Mavic 2 batteries, RC and at that time, my IPad mini 4, all at the same time. Small hiccup, no biggie though when you consider the cost of the cable

has anyone seen a similar cable for the MP? I can only find them for the M2.

unfortunately not on the Australian Amazon that I can see. I have the blue charger with the detachable leads, no reason I can't make up a lead to go directly from the charger to the CS battery dock I suppose.

my only concern is voltage... I haven't checked the blue charger output with a meter but the DJI spec is 13.05V and the CS dock's input rating is 17.3–26.2V. the M2 charger output is 17.0-17.6V due to the 4S pack, so I guess I just answered my own question why there are no leads available for the MP charger! :(

guess I will be sticking with the Smatree brick... just wanted to avoid carrying around another lump of weight if I could avoid it.

unfortunately not on the Australian Amazon that I can see. I have the blue charger with the detachable leads, no reason I can't make up a lead to go directly from the charger to the CS battery dock I suppose.

my only concern is voltage... I haven't checked the blue charger output with a meter but the DJI spec is 13.05V and the CS dock's input rating is 17.3–26.2V. the M2 charger output is 17.0-17.6V due to the 4S pack, so I guess I just answered my own question why there are no leads available for the MP charger! :(

guess I will be sticking with the Smatree brick... just wanted to avoid carrying around another lump of weight if I could avoid it.[/QUOTdude, have you checked ebay..? or

guess I will be sticking with the Smatree brick... just wanted to avoid carrying around another lump of weight if I could avoid it.
did you check www.slrdrone.com

I can't see a MP to Osmo charge cable adapter there, and since the voltage is too low, I suspect a thing won't exist.

I use this, also available on Amazon. Search for this on Amazon.com: Charging Cable for DJI Mavic 2 to CrystalSky, 5.5 inch 7.85 inch HD Screen Charging Cable You can't use it with the OEM charging brick that came with your Mavic 2. Not enough voltage. I have the after market charger pictured in the seconf image, charges three batteries at the same time as opposed to the OEM charging hub that charges batteries one at a time. Both are avilable on Amazon.
View attachment 55829
View attachment 55830

IMG_4074.JPG

Reactions: Duke56
has anyone seen a similar cable for the MP? I can only find them for the M2.

Hey what's up Capsian,here's a picture of my C/S to Mavic2 charging adapter cable ,along 5in1 charger that i just got from Amazon...So far everything is working fine saved myself a lot of hassles & some money and highly recommend it...IMG_4066.JPGIMG_4074.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000