DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charger brick

Thewrightstuff

Reactions
I have been reading a lot about what brick to get but so many people say so many different things! What is the fastest way to charge the mini/ controller?

I have been reading a lot about what brick to get but so many people say so many different things! What is the fastest way to charge the mini/ controller?

The Mini batteries can be charged with a QC3 type charger (upto 12v 18A) and will charge a single battery in the Mavic Mini in around 1hour 5minutes, in the multi battery holder (found in the flymore kit) they will charge one at a time and take around 3 hrs 18 minutes to charge, these charge times will be a lot more if you just use a standard 5V 1-2A charger.

The remote control is not QC3 compliant and will only draw a charge of 5v 1.5A from any charger, the charge time is around 1hr 10 minutes from empty.

I'd get something like these, quick charging for the battery and normal speed for the RC
36-39w means up to 18w per port, which is recommended by DJI for fast charging the batteries

https://www.amazon.com/Charger-RAVP...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=RZJWD7YA955SBW4JXXDK

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej