DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charger that works with both cyrstal sky and Mavic advance Charging Hub

nutsnbolts

Reactions
There are multiple chargers that can work with the crystal sky from DJI but anyone know what charger works with the advance Charging hub as well. I don't have the advance Charging hub yet but want to buy one that is possible to charge both.

Does anyone know or suggest one?

If you are referring to the DJI charger that comes with the fly more combo and allows up to 4 batteries to be attached, no. The CrystalSky needs a charger like the one the P4 series uses. If you attach the Crystalsky charger via USB and Mavic charger it just gives a red light. Won’t charge the crystalsky batteries.

Nor will the Thor charger from Drone world.

I ended up buying a clone DJI Phantom charger on Amazon for 15.00. It’s a pain to need a separate charger but DJI did not consider Mavic users I guess.

Monitor works great on Mavic.

Paul Caldwell

If you are referring to the DJI charger that comes with the fly more combo and allows up to 4 batteries to be attached, no. The CrystalSky needs a charger like the one the P4 series uses. If you attach the Crystalsky charger via USB and Mavic charger it just gives a red light. Won’t charge the crystalsky batteries.

Nor will the Thor charger from Drone world.

I ended up buying a clone DJI Phantom charger on Amazon for 15.00. It’s a pain to need a separate charger but DJI did not consider Mavic users I guess.

Monitor works great on Mavic.

Paul Caldwell

I'm assuming right from opening the box, if I don't have a charger, the CS is a brick. Ok not completely brick but I'll have to purchase a charger sooner than later. :)

I'm just trying to find the right charger that can be used for multiple things aside from other Phantom's and what not but if you don't have a Phantom/Inspire/Osmo, then I'm out of luck.

Is that my understanding?

Yes that’s how I understand it.

I tried everything I could with the DJI Mavic charger but the USB ports do not have enough charge or the cable can’t carry enough.

Paul Caldwell

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll