DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging cable

Randy the locator

Reactions
Hello
After trying to charge my mavic mini RC several times and never really just slipping in the charge cable in , seems I always have problems getting it plugged in, and have read that the Micro usb connection on the RC is somewhat fragile, I found this
Charging Cable , Now I don't have to unplug my short cable anymore, charging right now and seems to be working great

Randy

Hello
After trying to charge my mavic mini RC several times and never really just slipping in the charge cable in , seems I always have problems getting it plugged in, and have read that the Micro usb connection on the RC is somewhat fragile, I found this
Charging Cable , Now I don't have to unplug my short cable anymore, charging right now and seems to be working great

Randy
Guess no one will be using it in the foreseeable future.... at least not in the U.S.
317B317C-8B18-4547-9569-7DF43566766A.png

Hello

Randy
HERE is a short version of it, still available on Amazon for now... Good Idea, I'm picking one up. I agree, the charging / data port on the RC is awkward (on all the Mavics), you have to be very careful to insert it the correct orientation, I've heard of many people messing up their charge ports from not being careful. Thanks for the tip!
USBA to USBCfemale.jpg

Reactions: Thomas B
HERE is a short version of it, still available on Amazon for now... Good Idea, I'm picking one up. I agree, the charging / data port on the RC is awkward (on all the Mavics), you have to be very careful to insert it the correct orientation, I've heard of many people messing up their charge ports from not being careful. Thanks for the tip!
View attachment 97337
Thanks! Just picked up a pair.

Reactions: WooZie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll