DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging case released

It looks good - but if you add the accessories up you're on track with another gimbal which can take a proper camera.

I thin for 115 you could get yourself a nice case, and a little charger. The case is only 1500mw so not high capacity at all. it's neat but probably overpriced.

Reactions: Gbarker13 and mnis
I agree, that pretty much buys all the new polar pro mount options and their case. Much more usability
It looks good - but if you add the accessories up you're on track with another gimbal which can take a proper camera.

I thin for 115 you could get yourself a nice case, and a little charger. The case is only 1500mw so not high capacity at all. it's neat but probably overpriced.

Reactions: mnis
I agree, that pretty much buys all the new polar pro mount options and their case. Much more usability
Take a look at the small PGY case too - I got one the other day and it's perfect for the Osmo and some bits and bobs.

My personal take is that if I rig the OP with all the kit, I would rather use a gimbal and my compact camera. The beauty is the size, and that size is ruined with all the guff people want to put onto it.

Reactions: mnis
I ordered one from DJI HERE I will report back after I receive it. Should be arriving any day.

Reactions: mnis and fozzzy
I have the charging case and so far I really like it. Pros: I have done 2 full charges off of one charge of the case. It has 3 micro SD card slots to carry cards, place for nd filters and the removable connector. The rolling cover door is just plain cool. Cons: to **** big to put in your pocket unless you want to hear "is that an Osmo in your pocket or are you just happy to see me!"

Reactions: fozzzy
I have the charging case and so far I really like it. Pros: I have done 2 full charges off of one charge of the case. It has 3 micro SD card slots to carry cards, place for nd filters and the removable connector. The rolling cover door is just plain cool. Cons: to **** big to put in your pocket unless you want to hear "is that an Osmo in your pocket or are you just happy to see me!"

Price? Personally it’s too pricey when a USB battery pack gives it way more than 2 charges, can charge whilst in use and fits in your pocket.

My mantra what this... and most accessories for the OP (bar ND filters) is that it just bulks out the cost and the footprint of the device taking something away from the usability- and pushing the price to what a pro gimbal costs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143