DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging Question: Using the extra USB port on the MA2 charger to charge the Smart Controller.

Probably not, the USB port on the Mavic 2 charger only charges it slowly.
I use the charger that came with it for fast charge.
Thanks for your input.. I normally use the charger that came with the smart controller as well but I’m trying to slim down on all my accessories for travel, I guess I’ll be packing it!

Reactions: THE CYBORG
It definitely won't as the charging brick/plug that comes with the smart controller is QC4.

I can check and post the V & A numbers if you really want to know? I have a small USB meter that you run the USB end of the cable.
I have the normal MA2 charger that comes in the fly more kit that has 2 USB ports, the Xpccj 6 in 1 portable charger that has 2 USB ports and the quick charge brick that comes with the smart controller.

Will using the extra USB port on the MA2 charger rapid charge the Smart Controller?

Yes I know it'll will work & charge it, but does anyone with a little better knowledge of watts/volts know if it will rapid charge the Smart Controller? Watts & Volts aren't my specialty.. Thanks for any helpful info!
IMO - the USB3 port is data only - if it charges, ok but not what it was explained as its purpose. Good luck :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000