DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging Question

SkySquinter

Reactions
Just got my Moverio - 300 and put the controller on charge whilst I read the instructions. Then read I should have also connected the glasses !. Didn't want to interrupt the first charge so just left it. All was ok, so my question is why connect them and does anyone else leave them out.

I read the same thing you read in the instructions, but was assured by more experienced users that just the controller is fine. That is the way I have charged ever since with no issues. I will mention this....The first pair I got took over 12 hours to charge form about 30% to 100%. Almost 3 times the 5 hours the instructions stated. When I started using them, after about a half hour, the controller go very HOT! I got pixelization in the video while recording. Turning off video caching seemed to help, but I still got it pretty bad. Especially when moving the cursor with the touchpad. I suspect my unit had a battery issue, so I'm sending them back for replacement. Should have the new ones tomorrow.

Reactions: SkySquinter
There have been lots of reports of overheating, shutdowns (some in flight) and USB charge errors. All stemming from overheating. It is a good idea to return your glasses. Hopefully your next pair will be better.

~Bill

Reactions: dmiles119
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots