DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging time

moshik

Reactions
Hi,

Just got my new BT-300, and as written in the UM, plugged the glasses to the controller and plugged the controller to the supplied charger.
The 3 light indicators blinked for 3 seconds and after that constantly remain to light.

I left it for few hours and it remains light.

I took the glases, disconnected the charger and used them for a while, placed the unit into a sleep mode and charged it again.
Now the ledes are light in dark blue and flashing.
It is more than 5 hours in charge and it is still flashing.
According to the UM, when it gets to 90% charge it stop blinking and steady light, and at 100%, the lights turn off.
Does my unit has a defect?
How much time it takes to charge the unit?

Thanks
Moshik

Thanks,
My issue with the BT300 is that they do not behave as the UM states.
Flashes in charge, constantly light at the10%, and off when fully charged.
Currently, it behaves differently when the unit is been charge in sleep mode (indicators are flash), and when it been charge in OFF mode, light blue, constantly light.

How dies it behave in your unit?

Moshik

I don't generally use "sleep mode". I power the unit down and charge it. The LEDs blink blue. When the charge is complete, they're off. I usually walk away from it when it's charging or even sometimes charge it over night, so I don't see the 'constant ON' time frame, so I can't comment on that.

If your unit is taking a charge, I wouldn't worry about it.

Mine charged unbelievably slow - more than 12 hours on initial charge to 100%. They also got very hot while in use. I sent them back for replacement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580