DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Chasin' Boats

SkyPath Studios

Reactions
I went to Twin Lakes Wisconsin the other day and made this video chasing boats on the water. Also let me know how you like the thumbnail. It's my first attempt at a good one…

Last edited:
I went to Twin Lakes Wisconsin the other day and made this video chasing boats on the water. Also let me know how you like the thumbnail. It's my first attempt at a good one…
My impression...everything too fast to see. Can you slow it down a bit so we can actually see what is going on with each clip? Very nice subject, and well flown, but in the post- you seem to have speeded every clip to 500%

Reactions: hychewright
My impression...everything too fast to see. Can you slow it down a bit so we can actually see what is going on with each clip? Very nice subject, and well flown, but in the post- you seem to have speeded every clip to 500%
Thanks, actually I sped up very little. It was all flown fast. These boats were going 35 to 50mph.

It all looks a little dark to me.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: SkyPath Studios
Great subject for the shoot although I have to agree with Dale........ need to slow the action to normal speed.

Great subject for the shoot although I have to agree with Dale........ need to slow the action to normal speed.
When you and Dale say slow down, would lengthening the shot help, because I sped very little up in post?

I don't agree with the idea of slowing it down at all. It's action based water sports. It's supposed to be like that. I think it was perfect including the audio. Great job!!

I don't agree with the idea of slowing it down at all. It's action based water sports. It's supposed to be like that. I think it was perfect including the audio. Great job!!
Thank you!

Reactions: Tufargon
I think the speed is fine when you are actively following boats. When you're skimming over the trees the footage could be slower.

As far as the thumbnail goes I think it's a good one!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ