DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chasing the Light | Kansas - Missouri

seawolf

Reactions
We all live for summer. This year however things are vastly different with social distancing, masks, illness and economic hardship. For many, the loss of 150,000 in the United States and 720,000 world-wide as of early August 2020 will not soon be forgotten. With an estimated 20 million world-wide cases, the SARS-CoV-2 virus responsible for the COVID-19 disease continues unrelenting. Despite these hardships the sun still rises with amazing clockwork, colors and light bringing hope across the Kansas and Missouri landscape that this too shall pass.

This film is dedicated to our healthcare professionals, biotechnology and pharmaceutical researchers who chase the light everyday on the frontlines to heal the sick and work to eliminate this pandemic.

Shot with a mix of Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic Zoom, Smart Controller.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Nicely done! I love the progression from dawn to early morning and also the sentiments expressed about frontline workers facing the dawn of each day. Not everyone is up and about as early as you, but definitely my favorite time of the day for flying my drone. Good work!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato