DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chasing the train

I’m working in a train video...mine will take a year or so to complete as I want the various trains through the 4 seasons. This is TOTALLY not finished. I have a bit to add and will likely have to even edit this portion to keep the video an acceptable length.

I’m working in a train video...mine will take a year or so to complete as I want the various trains through the 4 seasons. This is TOTALLY not finished. I have a bit to add and will likely have to even edit this portion to keep the video an acceptable length.

Great - You have a go - for me trayns are syde effect of filming nature ;)

That was fun,keep going.

Reactions: alex_markov
As in huntingdon Valley,bethayres,jenkin town area
As in Huntingdon, PA!
Best thing the family ever did was move away from there. That is one dead end town!
The ice plant no longer exists and the rail cars are now reefers. No more stopping for ice. That was the only way we could hop the trains. Ride west to Horseshoe Curve, train stops to hook up helpers for the curve. Catch an east bound freight back home! Youngsters badge of honor when I was younger. 64 now and know better! (Sometimes)

Huntingdon, PA
County: Huntingdon County

State: Pennsylvania

Latitude: 40.4847959

Longitude: -78.0102813

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members