DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Chbile-Valparaiso-Group 6-

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Our half day tour by a local,but great guide, of the amazingly colorful city of Valparaiso was surprisingly productive. I have never been so challenged by the sheer volume of unique images. Certainly many of you will be bored but if you like this subject you will be enthralled. This city on the Pacific, built on a series of very steep hills, is filled with magnificent art works on the walls. Yes, you might call it grafitti, but the works are on a much higher level of artistic ability. I hope you enjoy these. Only one drone shot today, but I am now only one more day of editing raw materials before I am able to start putting together the video. sorry for the typo in heading.

All images edited in Adobe Photoshop 2022 CC from RAW files of Nikon D750 with 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 lens
Dale
Miami

Attachments

• Beethovan with piano steps.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • Bicycle with flower basket.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • Colored staircase.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • Colorful staircase.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • Dog in the barred window.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • Grafitti-kissers.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
  • Grafitti-woman biting her arm.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • Grafitti-Woman-man on couch.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • Orange hiuse on the hill.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • Pink Building.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • Pum!.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • Triangular building.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • Valparaiso Harbor-Fishing boats.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • Valparaiso Waterfront Panorama.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • Valparaiso-Congested buildings.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • Valparaiso-crammed housing on hillside.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • Valparaiso-Harbor-tourist boat.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
These are really nice Dale . . . so was the last batch. I really loved the art work ones.

Reactions: deanbush
Thanks so much. This place was overwhelming. Didn't know what to shoot first.
The crammed housing is always interesting. In batch 5; I was looking (close up) at how others live. Peering into their lives. It can be very humbling . . . really good work, Dale! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: deanbush
Our half day tour by a local,but great guide, of the amazingly colorful city of Valparaiso was surprisingly productive. I have never been so challenged by the sheer volume of unique images. Certainly many of you will be bored but if you like this subject you will be enthralled. This city on the Pacific, built on a series of very steep hills, is filled with magnificent art works on the walls. Yes, you might call it grafitti, but the works are on a much higher level of artistic ability. I hope you enjoy these. Only one drone shot today, but I am now only one more day of editing raw materials before I am able to start putting together the video. sorry for the typo in heading.

All images edited in Adobe Photoshop 2022 CC from RAW files of Nikon D750 with 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 lens
Dale
Miami
After looking through these beautiful photos several times, I still can't decide which I like the best, but the one that sticks in my mind the most is the "little guard dog in the barred window." You really did make good use of the sunlight on that day, and the sky was clear. Fascinating work, again, Dale! Thanks for sharing!

The crammed housing is always interesting. In batch 5; I was looking (close up) at how others live. Peering into their lives. It can be very humbling . . . really good work, Dale! Thanks for sharing.
That's what I really like too is to see how the majority of people in a country live. They are the country, and their art reflects who they are and how they feel in their country. I would say they are generally happy.

I've been trolling around all your new shots! Especially love the drone work! truly reveals the city and harbor. I was there about 20 years ago and OMG has it exploded. Wow. . . Nice job Dale!

I've been trolling around all your new shots! Especially love the drone work! truly reveals the city and harbor. I was there about 20 years ago and OMG has it exploded. Wow. . . Nice job Dale!
Thanks Karl-
Coming from you, I am humbled. Over the past week-end I finally completed my "assets" folder of the Chilean trip. Thousands of images, and tons of video, drone flights etc. Now they have been all sorted, deleted as needed, and the "maybes" kept and edited in Photoshop. (I am in love with the masking tool-allowing me to edit each and every part of my image separately as needed). Now the hard work starts. After a full Sunday, I managed to edit one day of 18 days of the trip into Premier Pro. Stay tuned. It looks like it's going to be about 25 minutes long. Not a 3 min quickie for sure.

Dale

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98