DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check in from Edinburgh Scotland!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi guys just bought my Mavic pro was wondering if anyone from Edinburgh could share some experience.
Howdy from Wyoming TomasKrujz, welcome to the community. Plenty of great people and excellent information here.

Hi guys just bought my Mavic pro was wondering if anyone from Edinburgh could share some experience.

Welcome :)

Visited a few places around Edinburgh with the Mavic :) Love North Berwick Beach and Yellowcraigs Beach for flying :) Theres a video on my youtube if you fancy a look Horizon Eyes

We also visited the abandoned Bangor village hospital in Livingston and tried out the mavic there, the place is huge!

Welcome :)

Visited a few places around Edinburgh with the Mavic :) Love North Berwick Beach and Yellowcraigs Beach for flying :) Theres a video on my youtube if you fancy a look Horizon Eyes

We also visited the abandoned Bangor village hospital in Livingston and tried out the mavic there, the place is huge!
thanks for the tip :)

Reactions: TomasKrujz
Flying to Edinburgh late june from Costa Rica. Would like some tips on where to fly and where not. Thanks

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Flying to Edinburgh late june from Costa Rica. Would like some tips on where to fly and where not. Thanks
North erwick beach, Portobello beach obviously when its not full of people, arthurs seat, just don't fly over the castle and queens palace and parliament otherwise you are in troubles and no city center obviously

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada