DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check in from sunny Scotland

Callum

Reactions
Hi guys, Callum here.

Had my eye on mavic since release and finally took the plunge this week.

First quadcopter but have flown CP helis in the past so really looking forward to it.

I've read manual several times, charged up all baterries, updated firmware, tweaked camera settings and just need a decent day to get out and fly it.

Fingers crossed won't be too long.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Callum
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Callum
Callum welcome
Great community and great people with all of the answers when you need them.
Good flying!

Hi guys, Callum here.

First quadcopter but have flown CP helis in the past so really looking forward to it.

I've read manual several times, charged up all baterries, updated firmware, tweaked camera settings and just need a decent day to get out and fly it.

Howdy from Wyoming Callum, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi guys, Callum here.

Welcome Callum. I do envy your droning opportunities up there. I find it difficult to find suitable locations where I’m far enough away from people (that and it’s been quite windy this summer). I was brought up at the very North of Scotland (no, not Inverness. Keep going for another 100 mikes or so). There are just so many interesting droning venues there. Although, I do wonder if eagles and other large birds might be an issue.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing how you get on.

Hello Callum from NW Oregon...you’ll have loads of fun.

I especially liked your thread title...”Check in from sunny Scotland”.
And they say the Scots don’t have a sense of humor...[emoji57]

Welcome Callum. I do envy your droning opportunities up there. I find it difficult to find suitable locations where I’m far enough away from people (that and it’s been quite windy this summer). I was brought up at the very North of Scotland (no, not Inverness. Keep going for another 100 mikes or so). There are just so many interesting droning venues there. Although, I do wonder if eagles and other large birds might be an issue.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing how you get on.
So dare I guess Huddy that you were brought up in Caithness and your family worked at Dounreay?

Lovely neck of the woods isn't it!!

Spot on. Thurso, and Castletown before that. I can’t wait to take my drone up there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ