Join Us Now

Check In from Sweden ??

Drone Shot

360° Photographer & Drone Operator
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
rolandmeijer360.com
I'm a beginner and I've just dusted off my Mavic Air which I bought a couple of years ago. I've been photographing for many years (DSLR and mirrorless), mainly 360 pictures and yesterday I took my first 360 picture with the drone (can be seen on my website).

I've friends in Salem, OR and I'm looking forward to going back to the beautiful PNW with the drone within a couple of years. I'm registered under The Exception for Recreational Flyers at FAA Drone Zone and I have the TRUST Completion Certificate. I also have a drone license in Sweden.

I'm also a veteran and ultra runner. I was in Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina during the war between 1993 and 1995 and last December I ran my first 100 mile Ultra ?

I will probably buy a new drone with a better camera next year but until then I will practice with my Mavic Air and the DJI Flight Simulator.

Cheers! ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm a beginner and I've just dusted off my Mavic Air which I bought a couple of years ago. I've been photographing for many years (DSLR and mirrorless), mainly 360 pictures and yesterday I took my first 360 picture with the drone (can be seen on my website).

I've friends in Salem, OR and I'm looking forward to going back to the beautiful PNW with the drone within a couple of years. I'm registered under The Exception for Recreational Flyers at FAA Drone Zone and I have the TRUST Completion Certificate. I also have a drone license in Sweden.

I'm also a veteran and ultra runner. I was in Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina during the war between 1993 and 1995 and last December I ran my first 100 mile Ultra ?

I will probably buy a new drone with a better camera next year but until then I will practice with my Mavic Air and the DJI Flight Simulator.

Cheers! ?
Welcome welcome! Quite an impressive bundle of accomplishments. Flysafe and have fun doing it. Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo