DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check In

Inspirephil

Inspirephil
Reactions
Hello from Lowell Oregon. How’s everyone doing concerning the upcoming NPRM and how it’s going to effect us?
I’m currently flying my M2P and Inspire 2 that don’t have the remote identification and I’m wondering what I can do to be able to continue flying after it goes into effect.
Will there be a way to add whatever is necessary to my drones?
I didn’t spend all this money on them to get grounded!!
Any ideas?
Thanks, Phil

Hello from Lowell Oregon. How’s everyone doing concerning the upcoming NPRM and how it’s going to effect us?
I’m currently flying my M2P and Inspire 2 that don’t have the remote identification and I’m wondering what I can do to be able to continue flying after it goes into effect.
Will there be a way to add whatever is necessary to my drones?
I didn’t spend all this money on them to get grounded!!
Any ideas?
Thanks, Phil
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! I would recommend voicing your concern on the upcoming NPRM by commenting HERE you have until tomorrow to do so before comments are closed. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! I would recommend voicing your concern on the upcoming NPRM by commenting HERE you have until tomorrow to do so before comments are closed. Fly safe and have fun!
I have been a member of MavicPilots for quite awhile but I was simply introducing myself. Thanks, I’ve already submitted my comments concerning the NPRM about 3-4 weeks ago.
I’m very concerned about what’s going to happen concerning the drones that I have been flying and what I can do to make them able to fly legally. Will I be able to add some type of remote identification to my M2P and Inspire 2?
I’m very confused about how I will be able to continue flying in the future.
Does anyone have any ideas about how I can do this?
Phil

I have been a member of MavicPilots for quite awhile but I was simply introducing myself. Thanks, I’ve already submitted my comments concerning the NPRM about 3-4 weeks ago.
I’m very concerned about what’s going to happen concerning the drones that I have been flying and what I can do to make them able to fly legally. Will I be able to add some type of remote identification to my M2P and Inspire 2?
I’m very confused about how I will be able to continue flying in the future.
Does anyone have any ideas about how I can do this?
Phil
i would carry on flying as you are at the moment,nothing is finalised yet, and even when it is ,there is going to be a considerable time frame before anything happens
we are facing something similar in the UK at the moment, with regards to the future of drone flying but i am just going to carry on till the law says otherwise

i would carry on flying as you are at the moment,nothing is finalised yet, and even when it is ,there is going to be a considerable time frame before anything happens
we are facing something similar in the UK at the moment, with regards to the future of drone flying but i am just going to carry on till the law says otherwise
You’re absolutely right I’m just going to continue flying until the FAA comes out with the facts of how I can add remote identification to my existing drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest