DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Hillsburgh Ontario

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland JCAS.

Beautiful picture.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hey all, I have learned so much from this site in such a short time. I’m using a mavic pro. And do my advanced course next week. I am excited to say the least. View attachment 114711
Amazing photo. Great work.
welcome and enjoy. I have my advanced license now and it was a great experience getting it. I did my courses online through costal drone out of BC. Was great. And they have advanced examiners here in Ontario. Brampton actually.
min in oakville and fly all around this area. Love halton region and it’s conservation areas. Mount nemo and rattle snake point are great areas for photos.

Amazing photo. Great work.
welcome and enjoy. I have my advanced license now and it was a great experience getting it. I did my courses online through costal drone out of BC. Was great. And they have advanced examiners here in Ontario. Brampton actually.
min in oakville and fly all around this area. Love halton region and it’s conservation areas. Mount nemo and rattle snake point are great areas for photos.
Thanks, i actually got married at mount nemo. I grew up in Halton

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest