DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Las Vegas

FPVJunkie

Reactions
Hey guys, just found this website. Looks good so far! I was a late entry into the waiting game, but I have an order from dji.com. Order placed on 27 Oct: Mavic Pro - Fly More Combo with an extra battery (4 total I believe). I'm not in a rush to get it, but I just hope to get it by the time I return from my trip at the end of Jan. This is my first DJI purchase and my first non-kit quad. I've built three other quads, but two are designed more for FPV racing and my first quad was an FT Electrohub. I'm really excited to get my hands on the Mavic though!

Good to have you FPVJunkie and welcome to our newest forum :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Your bike looks familiar, have you posted in any of the local forums here in Vegas? ANyways, welcome! fellow local rider here, still waiting for my Mavic unfortunately lol.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Your bike looks familiar, have you posted in any of the local forums here in Vegas? ANyways, welcome! fellow local rider here, still waiting for my Mavic unfortunately lol.

I am on a couple different FB multirotor groups (Las Vegas Rotorheads) and a couple different FB motorcycle groups, but don't really know of any local forums. What do you ride? We should definitely get together and take the Mavics sightseeing once we receive them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851