DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from NC

Bald Eagle

Reactions
Just joined up and stopped in to introduce myself. I‘ve been flying a Mavic 2 Pro since August when I got my Part 107 certification. I am an in-house pilot for a commercial construction company and cover all of our projects in the “Triangle” of NC (Raleigh/Durham/Cary/Chapel Hill). Since August I’ve logged about 50 flights.

The most challenging site I fly regularly is in a downtown setting with a tower crane and lots of overhead lines!

Looking to learn more tips, tricks, and best practices.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the western portion of the state.

Just joined up and stopped in to introduce myself. I‘ve been flying a Mavic 2 Pro since August when I got my Part 107 certification. I am an in-house pilot for a commercial construction company and cover all of our projects in the “Triangle” of NC (Raleigh/Durham/Cary/Chapel Hill). Since August I’ve logged about 50 flights.

The most challenging site I fly regularly is in a downtown setting with a tower crane and lots of overhead lines!

Looking to learn more tips, tricks, and best practices.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi Bald Eagle,
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Minneapolis.
I went to school at NC State in Raleigh; 1968 graduate. Sometimes it seems like a century ago.
Best wishes to you,
Don

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut