DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Ontario

TCMini

Reactions
Hello fellow dronies. I wanted to say hi to everyone at the forum and also ask my first question. I have a few other dji drones but have never put the dji refresh warranty on them. This one I may. I purchased the the motor caps to lift the props slightly because I have read that damage to the arms can occur from the props hitting them in sport mode. My question is will my warranty still be valid if they are installed.
Sorry for the very lengthy check and thanks in advance.

welcome to the forum ,as long as they dont leave any marks on the motors then just remove them before you send it back in

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of suggestions and recommendations here in the forums. Wish you well. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

My question is will my warranty still be valid if they are installed
In short, your warranty could be voided if you make a change to your drone, it causes damage, and you attempt to make a warranty claim. For more details, it would be best to read the entire warranty here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett