DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from southeast Michigan!

Squatch

Reactions
First drone, mavic air. I am 3 flights in, still a little nervous to fly any real distance away, but I am gaining confidence with each flight. Any tips for this rookie?

Reactions: dirkclod
Take it slow. Read all you can and don’t get overconfident.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy.

... get FAA registerred (if you’re not already). Download and read the full manual, understand it and all your settings. Don’t be in a hurry to exit beginner mode.

Fly on!

Welcome fellow Michigander, and hello from the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. There are a lot of knowledgeable flyers on this forum. Take their advice.

First drone, mavic air. I am 3 flights in, still a little nervous to fly any real distance away, but I am gaining confidence with each flight. Any tips for this rookie?
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! My biggest piece of advise would be to always keep in VLOS (Visual Line of Site) when it gets out of site is when you can more easily get into trouble. Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Squatch
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio