DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from southwest Florida

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello all.
I'm new to drones. only flown a few times. trying to get the basics down while flying and then do some more lurking in here to get as much figured out as i can before popping off a lot of questions. Mavic Pro 2
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi Schart214,
Welcome to the forum from Minneapolis. This past week would have been a LOT warmer in Florida. Next week is supposed to be up into the 30s.
I bought a Mavic Pro a couple of years ago, and then bought all the goodies to go with it. Lack of time and fear of crashing kept me from ever flying the Mavic. Also the drone police that I did not expect when initially starting. Anyway, I'll be selling mine soon. I wish it had turned out differently.
Best,
Don

Hi Schart214,
Welcome to the forum from Minneapolis. This past week would have been a LOT warmer in Florida. Next week is supposed to be up into the 30s.
I bought a Mavic Pro a couple of years ago, and then bought all the goodies to go with it. Lack of time and fear of crashing kept me from ever flying the Mavic. Also the drone police that I did not expect when initially starting. Anyway, I'll be selling mine soon. I wish it had turned out differently.
Best,
Don
Sorry to hear that Don, I got insurance on mine for that same reason. i am a dock builder in southwest fl. i got it to take pics of my finished work, which means I'm always over the water. i have not run into the drone police yet.

Best of luck
Scott

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54