DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Valencia, Spain

mattvenn

Reactions
Hi all, new member and Mini 2 owner here. I've flown 250s for a few years, always 2d and with minimal gyro assistance so this is all amazing to me.
Incredible to be able to let go of the sticks and it stays in place while I fiddle with camera controls.

I'm reading up on the rules and applying to the AESA. Even though the mini 2 is <250g, as it has a camera my understanding is that it has to be registered.

I'm trying to build confidence and prepare myself for a holiday in the Pyrenees in a few weeks. After a few good flights, I unfortunately already had some bad luck with some kind of malfunction described here: Mavic mini 2 flyaway and crash

Contacted DJI and trying to keep patient and not fly again!

Cheers,
Matt

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi all, new member and Mini 2 owner here. I've flown 250s for a few years, always 2d and with minimal gyro assistance so this is all amazing to me.
Incredible to be able to let go of the sticks and it stays in place while I fiddle with camera controls.

I'm reading up on the rules and applying to the AESA. Even though the mini 2 is <250g, as it has a camera my understanding is that it has to be registered.

I'm trying to build confidence and prepare myself for a holiday in the Pyrenees in a few weeks. After a few good flights, I unfortunately already had some bad luck with some kind of malfunction described here: Mavic mini 2 flyaway and crash

Cheers,
Matt
As far as I know after reading everything about the rules here in Spain if you have a Mini 2 under 250 g then all you need to do is register as a drone pilot (Registro de Operador UAS).
I have done this and carry a copy of the paperwork in my car at all times:

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Cheers,
Matt
Forgot to mention. You also need ID plates both on your drone and on the remote if you don't already have them?!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000