DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in, Melbourne - Australia

garvani

Reactions
Hi there.

I got my new Mavic Flymore combo last night, promptly put all 3 batteries on charge and ready to go for the weekend. Its dark when i get home at night, so have to bide my time until then. Had some fun with the simulator last night and will continue using that for the next couple of days.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots, we are glad to see that you are using the resources available before you get airborne. Continue to use the sim until you are comfortable, I think you will find that flying in an open area free from distractions (if possible) will prove to be equal or greater than flying the simulator. Most importantly, have fun flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi there.

I got my new Mavic Flymore combo last night, promptly put all 3 batteries on charge and ready to go for the weekend. Its dark when i get home at night, so have to bide my time until then. Had some fun with the simulator last night and will continue using that for the next couple of days.
Howdy from Wyoming garvani, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent